Free Priority Shipping on Orders $149+
Free Priority Shipping on Orders $149+
Skip to content

90% THC-P Disposable .5 Grams

1000+ happy customers

This awesome 90% THC-P Disposable from ELYXR LA offers the ultimate form of THC-P for vapers to enjoy, in a very convenient disposable device that’s pocket-friendly and low-maintenance. It comes in lots of great strains to pick from, in order to provide everything, you could ask for from a hemp vaping product. THC-P happens to be the strongest intoxicant in the hemp plant, so you’ll be treated to a high that’s truly out of this world, and capable of giving you phenomenal euphoria for hours at a time. Let’s take a closer look at this vape pen now to see what it has to offer with our comprehensive review.

The Basics

Let’s get down to the basics. This THC-P Disposable is a fully disposable vaping system that includes a built-in battery and cartridge filled with vape oil. It fits into the pocket easily, and it requires zero buttons or maintenance as the battery is nonrechargeable. It contains half a gram of vape oil, consisting solely of THC-P distillate and terpene extracts, with a variety of strains to choose from. The formula is 90% THC-P, with the remaining 10% made up of cannabis-derived terpenes that come together to form a strain of cannabis, with indica, sativa, and hybrid options available.

For those who don’t know, THC-P is the most intoxicating cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. It’s about 10 times as strong as delta 9 THC, which means that its high is powerful to say the least. People describe its effects as euphoric, calming, and great for easing tension in the body.

The Strains

This disposable vape pen comes in a variety of strain options, so let’s take a look at what they are:

  • Guava Jam – Indica
  • Dream Lotus – Hybrid
  • Orange Soda – Sativa

The Packaging and Ingredients

When it comes to the flavor and aroma with vapes, that’s all coming from the natural terpenes in the product. And, how fresh and pure a vape oil is will have lot to do with the flavor that you get to experience. Of course, growing conditions of the buds, terpene count, and the strain itself all matter too.

But, thankfully, this vape doesn’t disappoint. We went with Orange Soda, which offers a sweet, citrusy taste that we’re pretty sure no one will have a hard time falling in love with. Hints of spice and earthiness come through to keep the flavor nice and well-rounded.

The Aroma/Flavor

When it comes to the flavor and aroma with vapes, naturally that’s all coming from the natural terpenes in the product. And, how fresh your hemp extracts are will have lot to do with the flavor that you get to experience. Of course, growing conditions, terpene count, and the strain itself all matter too.

We picked Orange Soda for this review, and the vibrant notes of sweet, juicy oranges along with subtle notes of earth and pine.

The Experience

Now we can talk about the high itself, which is always the best part. Remember that THC-P is 10 times as strong as delta 9 THC, so you’ll want to really prepare yourself for a potent high. That may not be ideal for cannabis beginners who are still building a tolerance to cannabinoids that are intoxicating, which is something to keep in mind.

Again, we went with Orange Soda, a sativa strain that gives off unbelievable uplifting effects, enhanced creativity, and a feeling of giddiness. The euphoria is real with this one, and you can expect a cerebral high that is buzzy and tingly for a couple of hours. The body high is equally on point, with a feeling of warmth radiating throughout the muscles.

Elyxr’s 90% THC-P Disposable is Ready to Give You the High of Your Life

The THC-P disposable from ELXYR has it all: a low-maintenance approach to vaping, a great choice of strains, and the most psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, for a high that’s beyond belief in terms of its potency and ability to keep you feeling absolutely satisfied. If you’re ready to take your hemp game to the next level, you don’t want to miss out on what it can offer. Check it out today, and choose from our incredible list of strains.

The THC-P Disposable is a game-changer! This stuff is potent, and I mean seriously potent. Just a few puffs, and you're in a whole new world. It's great for those looking for an intense experience. Highly recommend, but use with caution!

- Alex M.

I was curious about THC-P, and this disposable was the perfect way to try it out. It definitely packs a punch, and the effects are unique. If you're an experienced user looking for something different, give it a shot. Just be prepared for a strong ride.

- Sarah J.

The THC-P Disposable is not for the faint of heart. This thing is strong, and the effects come on fast. It's a bit too much for me personally, but I can see how it might be appealing to those with a high tolerance. Proceed with caution.

- Emily S.

Soft Sandwich Cookies Review 

Learn More

Leave a comment